VR: 3D Marketing
- Oculus Rift Impact
- Google Views for Business
- Virtual Reality
- Interactive Marketing
- Immersive Experience
- 3D Marketing
- 3D Event Photography
3D Marketing for Business
First, what does that mean? 3D marketing?
Well, "in person" marketing of a salesperson is "3D" isn't it? Yes--the ORIGINAL 3D!
However, if you can't be everywhere--can technology help us with this?
Actually, yes. Use of VR (Virtual Reality) is one of the newest technologies that is being put to use to make marketing "come alive." The 3D technology we are using at MediaTrik allows our clients to experience "virtual tours" or 3D representations of a location.
While the Oculus Rift technology can create a powerful visual (and audio) experience, it would be unlikely that the general public will have a "Google Cardboard Viewer" or Oculus Rift handy.
Nevertheless, most customers can enjoy "exploring" a space using their device--be it a desktop, tablet or phone. Google has reported increased conversion with locations that add their 3D views to Google Maps.
How this service works at MediaTrik
Step 1: Contact us for an appointment
Depending on your needs, we'll have our experienced photographer setup a strategy:
- Identify "experience" that will best suit your goals.
(For example, interior pictures of your facility)
- Identify publishing opportunities for 3D representations.
- Identify metrics for determining the effectiveness of your virtual tour.
Step 2: On-site Photography
- Professional lighting and photography on site.
Step 3: Post-Production and Publishing
- Post-production assembling and correction of 3D Tour.
- Publishing of 3D Tour as planned.
- Analytic setup.
Save $50 if you setup your appointment today!
Starting quotes are approximate and based on size of business.
- Virtual Inside Tour for Google Maps/Search
- 10 Product/Location Stills
- Post production editing and publishing
- By our Google Trusted Photographer
It's great to have a website, but most are not of use unless you have traffic. MediaTrik is a full-service agency which means we provide a great website, as well as training, support and marketing services. We love to see how businesses grow with a smart website that supports both your marketing and business practices.