Digital Marketing: PPC Adwords Services
Keyword research to generate keyword-rich search terms for your website, is the important first step in the SEO process. Keyword choice affects the types of customers you attract, the amount of traffic you receive, and the potential for visitors to convert.
Popular search phrases generally comprise less than 30% of the overall searches on the web with the other 70% being ‘long-tailed’ keywords, which are phrases that contain 3+words. This is why Keyword brainstorming to generate lists of terms that are valuable and relevant to your business is crucial to your sites success.
Keywords should influence your website architecture, navigation, urls and the technical structures of your site, targeting each phrase of the buying cycle on a per-page level.
Based on up to 5 sets of Keywords that you supply about your business, services or products, you will be supplied with a list of Key-phrases and Related Terms, Search Volume Estimates for Local and Global Monthly Searches plus Adwords Search Ad cost-per-click price estimates by Location. We also provide Search Trends for your keywords with interest over time, top regions and cities for related searches, top searches and rising searches to give you the information you need to make decisions about keyword choice.
Our team setups your ads to attract your ideal customer. This often requires testing different versions of the ads.
We put that good keyword research to work and carefully build ads around the ideal keywords.
Reporting and Revisions
So, we know what the research says the ideal keywords are, but what does our experience say? Did we pick correctly? Did we discover something we hadn't thought of previously?
This stage can be particularly fruitful for our campaigns. We have seen cases where simple changes can greatly increase our conversion rates. We have learn a lot by looking at the searches that get us the best leads.
We look forward to discovering success with you!
It's great to have a website, but most are not of use unless you have traffic. MediaTrik is a full-service agency which means we provide a great website, as well as training, support and marketing services. We love to see how businesses grow with a smart website that supports both your marketing and business practices.